Yearly program – TPI JGS
- The base level of Junior golf. Here's where we pick potential golfers.
- The training is based on the TPI method (according to age and skills).
- The children are taught the basics, HCP, and play UAX tournaments at Kaskáda.
- For children from 4 to 18 years, beginners and advanced golfers.
- 2 trainers per group.
- 6 to 12 children per group.
- 60-minute training sessions.
- September - June, 35 sessions in total.
- Winter training sessions take place at Indoor at BVVi.
- Building and improving playing skills at the course (we support competitiveness and physical and mental skills).
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institut) is a unique junior golf program based on Long Term Athlete Development. The children learn how to play in accordance with their biological development.
The children in the academy are separated into two groups – FUN and PLAY, each of them has their own plan based on age and skills. We carry out yearly tests that help us connect children with the same level of skills.
- Beginners and intermediate
- Fun form
- Golf games that support and develop golf skills
- 4 to 9 years
- Intermediate and advanced
- Fun form
- Fitness training
- 10 to 18 years, subgroups based on age
Contact us for help with choosing the right category for your child.
Price: 10 990 CZK
- training area access
- 6-hole academy access (anytime and individually as well)
- 10 % off of a private session with a trainer
- 20 ball baskets for individual training
- Special price for Indoor access card – 1 500 CZK
- Special price on UAX tournament entry fees